With Basware, businesses gain unified access to the P2P process to enable faster purchase to pay processes, better working capital management, and increased bottom line performance.
Basware’s commerce network connects businesses in over 100 countries and territories around the globe. As the largest open business network in the world, Basware provides scale and reach for organizations of all sizes, enabling them to grow their business and unlock value across their operations by simplifying and streamlining financial processes. Small and large companies around the world achieve significant cost savings, more flexible payment terms, greater efficiencies and closer relationships with their suppliers.
- Flexible solutions for different requirements - standard solutions or controlled customizations
- Standard methods and connectors
- Controlled customizations with rich data transformations and data enrichments
- Proven integration with over 250 different ERPs
- Collaboration with SAP, Oracle and Microsoft to enable integrated end-to-end solution deliveries with their ERP solutions
- Integrating seamlessly into complex multi-ERP environments
Recognized integration capabilities
2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Procure-to-Pay Suites report
the report stated that “Basware has strong integration capabilities, backed by strong feedback from reference customers for integrations with back-end ERP/financial systems especially.”